Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Name Bubbles Allergy Alert Labels - Gentle Reminders

My youngest son has a peanut allergy.

The allergy is not life threatening but he does immediately vomit and develop a rash, so we take precautions and keep all things peanut on the top shelves and away from his usual treats.

Because my husband and older step-son love peanut butter (and all things peanut), we've kept it in our home but I often find myself repeating the same information to relatives who are visiting or babysitters.

I've started using Name Bubbles Allergy Alert Label (Fun Stickies version) on the peanut butter jar in the cabinet and trail mix bags on the snack shelf. Though I always inform anyone new of the allergy, it has been a great tool and a gentle reminder for all of the loved ones coming and going. http://www.namebubbles.com/labelpack/medical-alert-labels.html

No comments: